Imperial Rome Including Colosseum with Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour
Venture into Imperial Rome for 3-Hours with a professional guide. Visit three world famous symbols of the Eternal City. Explore the Colosseum, also know as the Flavian Amphitheatre made from concrete and sand. Journey to the Roman Forum which is surrounded by the ruins. Tour Palatine Hill recognized for it's historical importance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Colosseum and archaeological area entrances
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit the Colosseum, the main symbol of Rome, built by Emperor Vespasian in 80 A.D., and inaugurated by his son Titus with more than 100 days of celebrations and cruel events, during which they slaughtered more than 5,000 animals in the sand.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Through the Via Sacra, walk through the Roman Forum, a social center in the capital of the empire. The Roman Forum is known has a renowned archeological with unique historical and monumental values.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Continue up to the Palatine Hill, constituted an important gathering place and recognized as a stable settlement. Excavations have gone through two large building phases: the first, between the third and second century. B.C. and the second from the middle of the first century. B.C. until the first decades of the principality. End your tour discovering more about the foundation of the Eternal city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with walking problems
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.