Impressed by the sunset! Sunset kayaking in the open sea! !
Why do not you get drunk with the magnificent scenery of Okinawa?
A romantic sunset kayaking tour from the mouth of the Higashi River in Kadena Town, central Okinawa, to see the sunset over the west coast! Why do not you get drunk with the magnificent scenery of Okinawa with a couple or family? There is no doubt that it will be a wonderful memory of Okinawa!
* Depending on the weather, the sunset may not be visible. Please be forewarned.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide fee, necessary equipment, insurance premium
What's excluded :
We will gather at the store and complete the reception and change of clothes.
(October to February 16:15 to 16:45, March to September 16:45 to 18:00)
The guide will explain how to row paddles and creatures that can be seen.
(After about 15 minutes)
Row toward the west coast! Listen to the guide and enjoy the kayaking adventure while watching the mangrove trees and small creatures!
After the tour ends, you will need to change clothes at the store and be dissolved.
Departure Point :6-chōme-25-3 Mizugama, Kadena-chō, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0204, Japan
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.