In House Dining Cooking Class with Chef Jacqui Selleck
You will feel so welcome in this beautiful home overlooking the magnificent golf course views where Chef Jacqui will take you through a fun and very informative cooking class in her well appointed kitchen. She teaches you a chefs way of preparation with tips and techniques that you need to reproduce this wonderful menu. You will enjoy canapés, entree, main and dessert all cooked by you with the constant guidance and assistance from Jacqui. Her huge 12 seater dining table is set for the fantastic luncheon that awaits us after all our hard work and a glass or two to top it off. Bon appetite!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - You are treated to a wonderful 3 course gourmet lunch including canapés and light refreshments.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Guests will experience a really enjoyable cooking lesson with Chef Jacqui Selleck, a French trained chef. She will spoil you with her favourite hand made canapes to eat during the lesson, then while preparing an entrée, a main course and a dessert you will learn knife skills, chef's tricks of the trade, recipes and plating up techniques. Then everyone will sit down to a delightful meal and restaurant experience with Jacqui’s signature style, and gracious service.
• Moonah Links Golf Course, 55 Peter Thomson Dr, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
• Pan seared scallops wih a pea puree, crispy prosciutto and radishes
• Quince glazed lamb cutlets, celariac remoulade,pomegranate & braised leeks
• Creme Brûlée with spiced plums and almonds glass shard
Departure Point :7 Nagles View, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Basically these hygiene and sterilisation techniques are normal practice for me as a chef. I ensure that each person has their own tasting spoons and I write everyone’s names on their glasses. All names are recorded to allow easy contact tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.