Inca Chincheros Trail to poc poc waterfall - Sacred Valley
An excellent option of combined activities of culture and landscape adventure, where you can truly enjoy the sacred valley of the Incas end experience the diverse of ecological levels rich in flora and fauna, typical of the Andes.
This adventure begins on the western ridge of the Sacred Valley of the Incas "Chichero", an important Inca city in the region that helped develop and Strengthen the socio-political, religious, and economic views in Incan times. You will Explore the ancient city while your guide provides background and context historical significance. We will visit local artisans, who will teach us the ancient traditions of making Inca handicrafts and the use of traditional elements and instruments for dyeing and weaving.
Along the walk we will reach the beautiful waterfall of "POC POC" with an approximate height of 25 meters. Undoubtedly a great natural attraction known to only a few, full of clean, crystalline water.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Boxed lunch and public transport
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chincheros 03851, Peru
Chinchero is a beautiful archaeological center combined with colonial constructions where we will have enough time to explore its most important places before the adventure to the sacred valley of the Incas, all included in the package.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Haukaypata 172, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
It would be the best if we contacted the day before to meet and help you answering your questions, and coordinate the trip plan.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.