Inca jungle 4 days 3 nights
During the excursion we want to get out of a cold climate. This route shows a lot of vegetation typical of the jungle where tourists will be immersed in a world of adventure and can observe different natural attractions. Making this excursion aside from having an unforgettable experience will want to support the economy in the different areas where we will visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Pick up tourist from your hotel.
- - Transportation - Abra málaga - start of the bike ride.
- Transport Qellomayo - Sta Teresa. - Transportation Sta. Teresa - Lucmabamba. -
- - Bicycles with front suspension, helmets and gloves. - 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts.
- 3 nights of lodging - Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- - Professional bilingual guide service (Bike, Hike and Machu Picchu).
- - Return train in Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (exclusive train for tourists).
- - Bus from Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Quillabamba La Convencion
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on the last day and lunch on the last day. - Bus up and down Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes
- Snacks and additional dishes. - Entrance to Huayna Picchu (USD 19) - Tips and personal expenses.
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1: DAY 1: CUSCO - SANTA MARIA - BICYCLE
Stop At: Quillabamba La Convencion, Quillabamba 08741, Peru
Pick up from the hotel at 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and heading towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can admire beautiful and picturesque natural attractions. We want to make a stop after an hour and a half approx. In the town of Ollantaytambo you will have your breakfast then we will continue by car for about an hour until we reach the Malaga pass (4316 m asl) where we will begin the descent by bicycle after an hour and a half. We want to make a stop at HUAMANMARKA archaeological center where the guide will explain about this place, then we will continue through fruit fields and rivers.
Arrival to Santa María at 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Santa María, where we will sleep. (Lunch, dinner and we want sleep).
the name of the person in the office is coming to the detail
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: we want to sleep in a very comfortable lodging to be in the jungle
Day 2: DIA 2: SANTA MARIA - SANTA TERESA - CAMINATA
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
We get up at 7:00 a.m. after breakfast we start walking along the riverbank. Wild cats, centipedes, lizards, medicinal plants and fruit trees (banana, mango, orange, tangerines, cocoa, pacay and sombre coca, coffee, etc) then we will arrive at the small town of Quellomayo, rest and lunch. Then we will walk approx. 1 hour and from there we will take a transport to Santa Teresa, arriving approximately at 4:00 p.m. (breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight).
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: we want to spend the night in a lodging
Day 3: DIA 03: SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
Breakfast wants to be approx. At 8:00 am and then enjoy the lodge for a couple of hours and do tarzan or canopy activities (not included) and then approx. At 10:00 am continue by car to Hidroelectrica where we will walk and have lunch on the route and after about 5 hours we will be in Aguas Calientes.
At night you can take a walk around the city and visit the thermal baths of this place (dinner and lodging included).
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: hotel in aguas calientes
Day 4: DIA 4: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
In the morning at 5:00 a.m. We want to wake up and at 5:30 a.m. we go to the most important archaeological center Machupicchu, we will take the first bus and after approx. 25 minutes we want to arrive at the point of control and enter Machu Picchu once inside we will go to the upper part of Machu Picchu to start the guided approx. 2 hours, then you want to have some time to enjoy yourself, after that you have to go back to Aguas Calientes problems when returning to Ollantaytambo and in the station of ollantaytambo will be waiting for the transfer that will take you to the city of Cusco, arriving approx. 11:00 pm. the tour will end
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we want to pick you up from your hotel between 6:45 am to 7 am you must wait at your hotel so at the time of booking you should be able to pick up the day of the tour
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.