Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer
Join our budget version of the inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu. This 4 day tour is for the adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers which offers the possibility of low altitude mountain biking and trekking to reach Machu Picchu, with optional rafting and zipline activities.
The ultimate ending to this excellent trip is a visit to lost city of the incas Machu Picchu you can learn the fascinating history of the ‘Lost City’ as you roam the ruins, look out over the Sacred Inca Terraces and see the sacred temples of the Sun and Condor and its rediscovery by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Join our group and enjoy 4 days of adventure in the incas road.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Briefing the evening before the trip in your hotel.
- Biking Activity with mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide English/Spanish
- Bus from Hydroelectrica to Cusco.
- 1 night local Lodge - Pispitayoc (shared room).
- 1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water).
- 1 night of hostel in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water)
What's excluded :
- Optional activities Rafting and Zipline (+30 USD per each)
- Entrance for Cocalmayo Hot Springs.(s/10.00 = $3 USD)
- Optional -Train from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo.
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All Personal care items.
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
Day 1: Cusco - Abra Malaga - Santa Maria (Biking - Rafting(optional))
Stop At: Santa Maria, Santa Maria, Cusco Region
The tour starts around 6:00 am with the pick up and transportation of the guests in direction to the passage, Abra Málaga (14110 ft/4300 m asl) This is where we will begin the descent by bicycle. After approximately 3 hours of descending across beautiful views and fruit fields we arrive at the town of Santa Maria. Here we will enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we have the opportunity to raft (+$30 at booking) for about 3 hours in one of the best stretches of the Vilcanota River. This is incredibly enjoyable, however we only offer it during the dry season in Cusco (April-December).
In the evening we stay at a comfortable lodge where you will have basic services and enjoy the beautiful view of the jungle and hear the noise of insects and birds in the area.
Duration: 8 minutes
Accommodation included: Lodge with basic services.
Day 2: Santa Maria - Cocalmayo Hot springs - Santa Teresa (Hikking in parts of Inca Trail)
Stop At: Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, 4 Km from Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa Peru
Waking up around 6:00 am, after breakfast we will start the trek along a beautiful section of the original Inca Trail. This part of the tour is not to be missed as we will be able to appreciate the old Inca trail. well preserved and still used by local people.
During this trek we will cross waterfalls, rivers, and fruit plantations typical of the area. We will also be able to witness the diverse flora and fauna of the Cusco Region: different species of exotic birds, a wide range of orchids, and various bananas, oranges, avocados, coffee, etc. We will be in the “jungle eyebrow” of the Amazon, one of the richest and biologically diverse areas on the planet.
In the afternoon we arrive at the thermal baths of Cocalmayo, where we enjoy hours in this famous resort of medicinal thermal waters. After this relaxing therapy we are transported to our lodging, located in the town of Santa Teresa. This night is used by most to enjoy a “pisco sour” in one of the small but cozy pubs of the village.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Hostel in shared rooms, girls rooms or private rooms available !!.
Day 3: Santa Teresa - Hydroelectrica - Aguas Calientes (Ziplines - Hiking day)
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The third day is about the scenery and history surrounding Machu Picchu. We follow our guides as they describe the details of the route made by the great expeditionary who discovered Machu Picchu.
But first, in the morning you can do the zip line (+$31 at booking) one of the most exhilarating experiences on this tour.
After having enjoyed the scenery and a brief rest we will descend to a point called “Hidroeléctrica”, where we have lunch and then continue the trek for approximately 3 hours, enjoying splendid waterfalls, glaciers, coca plantations, old bridges, among others. This walk follows the route of the train until we arrive at Aguas Calientes. Called “Machu Picchu Pueblo” this is where we will stay, in comfortable local lodging at the foot of the marvel.
That night we will meet in a restaurant where we will have dinner and plan the next day’s visit to the archaeological wonder Machu Picchu.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Hostel basic services.
Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The group will get up very early in the morning, following an ascending route through the high forest. The guide will show us the Machupicchu sanctuary for 2 hrs. aprox. Later the group will be free to enjoy Machu Picchu by themselves. We return by walking (3.5 hours) to Hydroelectric where our bus waiting for us until 3:00 pm to take us to the Cusco city, arriving around 10:00pm. near to the main square.
Important: In case you want to climbing Huayna picchu or mountain machu picchu you should spend one night in aguas calientes +$30 USD and return the next day it is a good idea and you will have more time in Machu Picchu.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: No included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up for any hotel, hostel or airbnb near to the main square.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.