Inca Lagoon in Portillo Andes Mountains - Arqueologic Park & Wine Tasting
Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel in Santiago prior to an 8 a.m. departure. Take a scenic 90 minute drive through the countryside to reach the The Arqueologic park Paidahuen, locaded in family owned vineyard San Esteban. Relax and Taste good quality wines from the Aconcagua Valley. including and Empanada. You will learn about there wines and see the mountains as the backround.
Travel through spectacular scenery to one of the most beautiful lagoons in the Andes Mountains.
After learning about the area from your guide, spend free time admiring the view of the lagoon and the Andes, visiting the oldest winter ski resort in South America, and eating lunch (own expense).
At the end of your tour, return to your hotel or other specified drop-off point in Santiago, stopping along the way to take photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver - guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at Arqueologic Park Paidahuen
- Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Paidahuen Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paidahuen Park, La Florida - Las Vizcachas 2220, San Esteban, Los Andes, Valparaíso, Chile
Visit included to Archeological park with Inca Petroglyphs, wine Tasting of San Esteban winery and Taste local Empanada
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ski Portillo Chile, Ruta 60 420, Los Andes, San Esteban, Valparaíso, Chile
Visit Inca Lagoon Located in Ski Resort Portillo. In Spring & Summer, Free time to explore the shores of the Lake, Time for Lunch (Clients own expense)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aconcagua, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Stop on the road to Glance the Highest Mountain Outside the Himalayas, 6.960 mt above sea level.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Paso Internacional Los Libertadores, Los Andes, Valparaíso, Chile
Ride in one of the most amazing roads in the andes. Riding it's 28 turns called LOS CARACOLES (the snail road) located a few kilometers from Chile & Argentina Border line
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In some cases Hotels at airport have extra charge for pick up or meet at downtown santiago. please check with local tour operatorIf accomodation far from hotel area you will have to meet the tour at hotel listedIf your accommodation is not a hotel. please provide exact address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
- Please bring sunblock and a wind jacket
- Pick up time is confirmed 1 day before travel date by email
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is requiered to mention if infant seat is needed
- Pick up from hotels central located Santiago downtown, providencia, las condes or vitacura. If staying apart from hotel radio area must consider a meeting point
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.