Inca Trail 02 days 01 night
The Inca Trail is one of the most outstanding tourist destinations in southern Latin America, currently the 2-day and 1-night tour is one of the most demanded accesses by visitors, due to the particularity of its route, which makes a walk of 4 to 5. Hours, until you reach the Puerta del Sol, direct access to the Historical Sanctuary of Machupicchu, access is by Kilometer 104 on the train route that goes to the city of Aguas Calientes.
It is one of the most recommended walks to do among friends. Important considerations, to have an acceptable physical condition for the walk, also consider that the visit to the citadel takes place the next day. It is advisable to book in advance. We are here to help you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Dinner on the second day.
- Stay in Aguas Calientes
- Extra expenses.
- Return or return tourist train
- Transfer back to Cusco
- Entrance to the thermal waters.
- Extra carrier
Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Machu Picchu Peru
We started very early, we picked them up from the hotel to the station to take the train that takes them to Km. 104, arriving we started the guided walk for 02 to 03 hours to the area of Chachabamba - Choquesuysuy; along the way we will appreciate the beautiful afforestation, combined with the ruins and archaeological centers, after a short rest we continue climbing towards the Wiñaywayna mountain, place that stands out for the marvelous of its architecture, precincts for the water cult, and its ceremonial temple.
After a tour we descend towards Puerta del Sol or Intipunku, on the way we can appreciate the beauty of nature surrounded by begonias, orchids and a diversity of native flora and fauna. After almost 1 hour of walking you will be able to appreciate the first sight of the Mountain Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu. Since the trek was exhausting and the day is ending we took the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes to recover energy and take a good rest for the next day.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Box lunch en route. You sampled a cold lunch in the Winayhuayna area.
• Dinner: Buffet dinner at the Tourist Restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Very early after breakfast we start hiking up to Machupicchu, arriving at the Sanctuary, our guide will take us on a tour of the most important sectors of this beautiful Inca citadel. We will make a guided tour of approximately 02 hours, visit the agricultural area, formed by sets of cultivation terraces, the urban area where they developed the main civil and religious activities.
We will also visit the Intiwatana located in the highest part of the citadel, the temple of the sun, the condor and other important sectors. Later you will have free time to explore the city on your own. Around 1:00 pm, we will be taking the bus back to Aguas Calientes where we will have lunch.
In the afternoon you will take the train back to the town of Ollantaytambo, the trip takes 01 hour and 45 minutes. Upon your arrival our mobility will be waiting for you to move to Cusco. Arriving direct transfer to your hotel for your accommodation and rest.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Buffet breakfast at the Hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Aventuras EcotrekPeru Tour Operador, Oficina 3, Av El Sol 315, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
It is important to take into account that the night before leaving for the tour, we have the meeting with the guide to coordinate the topics related to the walk, the places of visit, the feeding and the times of both visit and arrival to the Historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
Departure Time :2/6/2020 - 11/3/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.