inca trail 2 Days Hike to Machu Picchu
Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Incas on a 2-day hike to Machu Picchu. Explore the mysterious citadel in the Andes mountains following a short hike ideal for those with limited time but with an interest in cultural understandingHighlights
• Learn about the traditions of the Incas and their god Pachamama
• Hike a short section of the Inca Trail
• Explore the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- train ticket
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 2
- Visit to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
Day 1: cusco Ollantaytambo
Stop At: Inca Trail, Cusco 08000 Peru
Our adventure start with you pick up from your Hotel in Cusco around 03:30 to 04:00 am to carry you in our touristic transport to Ollantaytambo train station. There we will take the train until the Km 104, from this place we start the trek in the Inca Trail visiting Archeological centers like Chachabamba (Inca building possibly a religious place) and Wiñayhuayna (Inca building that had different functions like administrative and religious place). We will enjoy our lunch in middle of our trek surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
Our trek continues to Inti Punku (Sun Door) from this place we will have a privileged view of Machu Picchu Sanctuary and all the Urubamba´s Valley. We will be continuing to Aguas Calientes town to have a dinner and rest in our Hotel previously booked for us.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: hotel 3 estrellas
Day 2: machuicchu
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Early in the morning after we enjoy our breakfast in the Hotel, we will be taking the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu citadel (approximately 30 minutes). In the entrance we will meet with our Tour guide (The night before he will be in our Hotel to explain us about the meeting point and the duration of the visit in Machu Picchu).
For 2 hours our tour guide will be explain us about all about the most important places into Machu Picchu citadel then we will have some time to walk and explore Machu Picchu by ourselves.
Depending the schedule of our train to return we will have time to lunch or visit the Hot springs in Aguas Calientes. The return will be by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then in a touristic bus from Ollantaytambo until Cusco.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
se coordina con los clientes
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you go
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Km. 104 and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo is by default backpacker service. A higher end Vistadome service is available upon request
- Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be accommodated at no additional cost
- You have the option to stay in Aguas Calientes for as many nights as you like at the end of the hike. Accommodation can be arranged in 1 to 5-star hotels
- Please note that due to regulations by the Ministry of Culture of the Government of Peru, this activity is non-refundable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.