Inca Trail Culebrillas to Ingapirca 1-Day
The Inca Trail is by far the most famous trek in South America. Our tour takes you to the Ecuador's Major Inca Trail, in just 6 miles (10km) we combine beautiful mountain scenery and the stunning mix of Inca paving stones.
• Hike a portion of one of the most famous Inca trails and enjoy the pristine Ecuadorian paramo.
• Visit the largest Inca archaeological site in Ecuador and the only elliptical temple in the Inca empire
• Enjoy the beauty of the Ecuadorian Andes while you drive through the fertile ranchland of the countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide (Licensed)
- Transport by private vehicle
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ingapirca Ruins
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Culebrillas, Ecuador
In just 6 miles (10km) Our tour takes you through the pristine Ecuadorian paramo hiking a portion of Ecuador’s best preserved Inca Trail. Made up of a 7 meter wide stone road that follows the high mountain ridges of the Andes, in the ancient times this trail connected Quito to Cusco.
Along the route we will pass by a beautiful lagoon called Culebrillas, ranches and Incan Tampus (stone buildings constructed by the Incas, where Chasquis or Incan messengers took refuge hundreds of years ago)
Stop At: Ingapirca Ruins, Ingapirca 030356 Ecuador
Reaching a maximum elevation of 4,100 m (13,276 ft.) above sea level, making it one of the highest points of the Royal Road in the entire Incan Empire.
We finish our hike at San José village where hikers often receive a warm welcome by local children.
Afterwards, we will visit Ingapirca archeological site, considered to be the most important Incan site in Ecuador. Here you will explore both cultures, Cañaris and Incas
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please contact us for more details
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.