Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (1 day)
Hike the mystical Inca path thru the Sun gate, from where you will have the first view of Machu Picchu.
Explore Inca sites along the Inka Trail, specially the second biggest Inca ruin Wiñay Wayna and have lunch after exploring the Wiñay Wayna archaeological site.
The Voyager or Expedition train ride consists of spectacular views in the Sacred Valley. It takes a little over an hour to get to km-104.
Experience Machu Picchu Citadel. Your guide will explain all the history of this amazing and mysterious Incan city.
Enjoy the sunset and take the iconic photo of Machu Picchu; the afternoon is without crowds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch
- Train & bus tickets
- Inca Trail & Machu Picchu tickets
- Huayna Picchu ticket
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Breakfast & dinner
- Walking sticks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel at 4 am in Cusco for the excursion with our private vehicle to the train station of Ollantaytambo. Take train for an hour 10 minutes on the Expedition train to km104; we show up at Kilometer 104 “2,100 m - 6,927 ft” of the Cusco - Machu Picchu road, where we start your trek and pass by the principal checkpoint. We start a moderate trek for three hours to the amazing archeological site of Wiñay Wayna (2,650m - 8,747ft). you will appreciate the fantastic perspectives on the Urubamba valley, beautiful Inca sites and the connection with the traditional four days Inca Trail. After your voyage through these significant Incan vestiges, we go to the Wiñay Wayna campsite for lunch.
After, we have had the opportunity to appreciate Wiñay Wayna, we proceed with our climb towards the Sun Gate (2,730m / 9,007ft). From that point; you will have the first view of Machu Picchu in splendor and magnificent monumentality. Subsequent to getting a charge out of the view, we walk downhill for around one hour to the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will visit one of the most significant spiritualist centers of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.