Incheon Full-Day Sunset and Sea Food Tour
This is the special tour starts at 13:00 travelling to the recommended tourist spots and ended the tour with the most beautiful sunset of Korea in the Yeongjongdo Macian Beach, next to the Incheon International Airport. You can drop off at the Incheon International Airport as the last tour before taking the returning flight to your home country.
per adult from
7 hours 40 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip of transportation
- English speaking tour assistant
- Admission ticket to Wolmido (Fun park activity x 1)
- Wolmido Snack coupon (3,000 won value)
- Entry/Admission - Wolmi Park
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- Wolmi sea train (Operate irregularly due to weather condition)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Incheon, Incheon
You can enjoy the expansive view of long waterway at the Aramaru Observatory and also look around the waterway in unique and interesting way through the glass floor of the observatory.
Gyeyang Flower Maru Park:
The garden is a flower-themed that has opened rape flowers in spring and cosmos in autumn.
Dream Park Wild Flower Garden:
You can take memorable and beautiful pictures while looking around so many different kinds of the wild flowers.
** The Wild Flower Park (Gyeyang Flower Maru Park and Dream Park Wild Flower Garden) is the seasonal attraction, which will be skipped if the travel date does not match with the flower season
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolmi Park, 131-22, Wolmi-ro, Jung-gu 97-2, Bukseongdong-1-ga, Incheon South Korea
Wolmido is a tourist destination, where facilities such as baths, bathing beaches, recreational facilities, amusement parks, and botanical gardens were established
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yeongjongdo, Yeongjong-dong, Incheon
Incheon silo mural (The world's largest outdoor mural):
The silo murals in Incheon are murals painted in 16 large grain storage warehouses at the 7th pier in Incheon Inner Port.
Yeongjongdo Macian Beach:
At low tide, a vast tidal flat spreads out so that the end cannot be seen. You will experience the most beautiful sunset in Korea.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :183 Yanghwa-ro, Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/8/2020 - 12/31/2020
5/8/2021 - 12/31/2021
Friday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 01:30 PM Friday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Incheon International Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
2: 183 Yanghwa-ro, Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.