Incredible Amphibious Vehicles with Ziplines and Mexican Festival at night
Live a day on an adventure through the Mayan Jungle and a night of madness as in every Mexican Fiesta deserves.
In the day you prepare to venture on a time-related journey from the bowels of the earth, fly at full speed over the trees, dive into the underground rivers and speed through the Mayan jungle in all-terrain amphibious cars.
Enter the jungle and discover the most spectacular scenery, drive through incredible routes and cross suspension bridges and caverns on a tour full of adventure, water, and excitement.
Life arrives in a magical place with an atmosphere of party, music, and tradition that captures the imagination of all who visit by the evocation of memories of Mexico in its golden age.
Onboard trajineras, sail along the canals, delight in the incomparable sound of Mexican sones; the taste of various culinary delights of Mexican cuisine, enjoy a unique atmosphere full of joy and folklore and be part of an unparalleled festival of music and color.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use Amphibious Vehicles
- Use of Mountain Climbing Equipment
- Buffet (First park)
- Snacks and Drinks
- Dinner - Mexican Dishes and Alcoholic Beverages
- Mexican Party and Music
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
- Entry/Admission - Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Photos (Extra cost)
- Souvenirs and aditional drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
At the indicated time we will pick you up at your hotel and we will set off for the adventure park. This place is nestled in the middle of nature, it is full of caves, hidden caves, small lakes and many other natural attractions.
When the time will be all yours, you will make your registration and you can enjoy jumping on the zip line, exploring hidden caves and swimming in the small lakes scattered throughout the park. Decipher from the ancient stalagmites of the Xplor caves and you can tour the park aboard an amphibious vehicle and more activities just for the brave.
Around 5pm our transport will be waiting for you outside the park to take you to your hotel and you can rest before enjoying the very Mexican nightlife.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret, Carretera Cancun - Chetumal, Km. 338. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Around 7 at night, our transport will come back for you to your hotel and take you to enjoy a Mexican night.
The guides will be waiting for you, welcoming you and taking you to check-in, while you wait you can take pictures and enjoy a small kermes, delicious esquites and drinks of different flavors, as well as a lot of music and dancing.
At 8 o'll be coming down to board your trajinera, before you go up you will take a welcome photo and your guide will start to board the trajinera and offering you drinks.
The tour starts through the channels, where there will be many stops full of Mexican music, Ranchera, Marimba and more, in your same trajinera, you can dance and enjoy the food and drinks.
You will have a stop to go to the bathroom and enjoy more drinks, photos, and a lot of music where you can take your best steps. We will re-board the trajinera and continue with the tour and more music.
When the tour ends, our transport will be waiting for you to return to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For the Ziplines activity requires a minimum height of 1.10 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.