Incredible Tolantongo Caves from Cdmx
Grutas de Tolantongo offers you the natural wonders of Mexico where you can meet hot springs between caves, rivers, pools, waterfalls and more.
Spend a relaxing day in the thermal waters of Tolantongo that have become famous for their exuberant beauty. Within this tourist park you will have access to attractions such as the cave, the tunnel, river, pools, thermal pools as well as hiking through the flora and fauna of the region and you can also descend by the zip line (with additional cost).
This 100% family tour will allow you to be amazed by the natural riches of our country as well as spend a fun and relaxing day for the attractions to your liking. We recommend bringing cash because there are no ATMs nearby, try the gastronomic delights prepared by people from the region and take incredible pictures of the landscapes you will meet.
The park has showers, lockers, restaurants, grocery store, lodging and camping area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Grutas Tolantongo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grutas Tolantongo, San Cristobal S/N, Tolantongo 42375 Mexico
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels in the downtown area, hotel zone (Paseo de la Reforma), Polanco. If your hotel is outside these areas, go to our meeting point at the Hotel Fontan Reforma located at Paseo de la Reforma Avenue 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Mexico City.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.