Incredible Visit To Chichen Itza With Round Trip Includes Cenote And Valladolid
Discover a must activity in Mexico, actually the most enigmatic.
Chichen- Itza is unique in the world since there is no such thing anywhere. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit Mexico. You will visit an incredibly sacred place that is called cenote, it is believed that cenote is an entrance to another world. Pamper yourself with a delicious regional buffet made by the Mayan community and enjoy the magic of Valladolid that is one of the last colonial cities in Mexico.
The food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene..
The experience is so incredible that it takes you to live the unique history of the Mayan culture. Only registered companies like us have exclusive access to this activity. Don´t miss this incredible activity from Cancun, feel relax and secure with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Admission to and guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Admission to Cenote Saamal
- Visit to Valladolid (freetime)
- fresh hand towel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Classic option does not includes drinks, Deluxe option includes drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the enigmatic city of Valladolid, that is one of the last colonial cities that exist in Mexico. Enjoy the center of Valladolid, you can enjoy a real Mexican ice cream.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kaua, Kaua, Yucatan Peninsula
We will go tie one of the most important Mayan communities in Mexico, where you will discover the real Mexican handcraft. Here you will taste an incredible and delicious buffet.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
You will have a guided visit for 1 hour and 1 free hour where you can take amazing pics. You will know the powerful city of Chichen Itza that was the most important in the Mayan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Finally, we will visit the Saamal Cenote so we can cool down and refresh ourselves, this cenote is considered a sacred place for the Mayan people because they believe this is an entrance to another world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high-quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.