Indein Pagoda & Inle Lake Sightseeing
Inle Lake is the second largest natural lake in Myanmar with hazy Blue Mountains as backdrop to see the typical floating gardens, the ways of fishing of Intha “Leg Rowers”, their unique life styles, and collecting seaweed, lake bed mud etc to make floating gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( Inle Zone Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in inle lake or Phaung Daw Side jetty. Today we will visit Inle Lake and Indein Village by local small boat. Our sightseeing include : Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the most venerable pagoda in Southern Shan State, Floating Gardens and Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, containing 16th and 17th century lacquer Buddha Images, Silk and lotus weaving factory, Silver souvenir making workshop. Then visit to Indein village and Shwe Indein Pagodas, a group of Buddhist pagodas in the village of Indein, near Ywama and Inlay Lake in Shan State.
After that, come back to hotel and you can enjoy the sunset from the middle of the lake with floating boat.
Departure Point :Phaung Daw Side Road, Phaung Daw Side Rd, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby in Inle Lake or Phaung Daw Side jetty 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Please wear clothes covering the knees and shoulders.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.