Independent Rigi Tour from Lucerne With Cruise
This independent Mount Rigi tour from Lucerne combines a round-trip boat cruise, cogwheel railway ride and aerial cable car ride for an epic Swiss Alps adventure. Cruise along stunning Lake Lucerne and train up Rigi Kulm, the ‘Queen of the Mountains,’ for majestic views of the Bernese Alps, Vosges Montains and Black Forest. Take an aerial cable car to the postcard-worthy lakeside town of Weggis, and end with a return boat cruise to Lucerne. With convenient pre-booked tickets and detailed timetables, you’ll experience the breathtaking Alps at your own pace.
Due to revision work on the cable car from 16 - 27 November 2020, Rigi is only accessible via cogwheel train from Vitznau.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Detailed timetables
- Round-trip Lake Lucerne cruise
- Round-trip cogwheel train
- Aerial cable car ride
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Rigi
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional activities at own expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Beautiful views on the lake and surrounding mountains.
Stop At: Mt. Rigi, Lucerne 6354 Switzerland
Queen of Mountains
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pier 1, Landungsbrücke 1, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase on board
- Please note: children tickets (age 6-16) must be purchased on the day and will be available at a reduced rate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to COVID-19 mask obligation is applying for all public transportation in Switzerland, including the shipping. It is mandatory to wear a facial mask when boarding and leaving as well as in the interior and exterior of the ships (except in the catering area).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.