Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver
Discover London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich on an independent morning sightseeing tour! Pick the sights and attractions that you want to see, and then your private driver will sort out the best itinerary for you. Visit must-see attractions in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Maritime Greenwich area, like the Royal Observatory Greenwich, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum, Queen's House, Greenwich Park, Greenwich Market, Old Royal Naval College, Thames Clippers, Emirates Air Line cable car, Eltham Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
- Entry/Admission - National Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Queen's House
- Entry/Admission - Eltham Palace and Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Avenue, London SE10 8EJ England
Stand with a foot in each hemisphere and explore how scientists first mapped the seas and the stars at the Royal Observatory Greenwich. This Greenwich observatory is home to the Prime Meridian Line, the UK’s largest refracting telescope, a 4.5 billion-year-old asteroid and the only London planetarium.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Climb aboard Cutty Sark in Greenwich, the world's last surviving tea clipper, which was built at the end of the golden age of sail. Discover what life was like aboard the 19th-century ship, find out how she brought tea from China and walk beneath the hull that made her one of the fastest ships of her time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Maritime Museum, Park Row Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 9NF England
Learn about Britain's encounters with the world at sea and the Royal Navy at the National Maritime Museum. This Greenwich museum also charts the life of great British hero Admiral Horatio Nelson, and you can even see the uniform he wore when he was fatally wounded at the Battle of Trafalgar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Queen's House, Romney Road Greenwich, London SE10 9NF England
For a regal day out, head to the Queen's House in Greenwich for more than 400 years of stunning art, architecture and royal history. Part of Royal Museums Greenwich, this royal villa was designed by Inigo Jones in 1616 as a "house of delight" for James I's wife, Anne of Denmark
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eltham Palace and Gardens, Eltham Palace Court Yard Greenwich, London SE9 5QE England
Be transported to the 1930s at art deco gem Eltham Palace. Tour the mansion’s lavish rooms, which are full of quirky touches from former owners Stephen and Virginia Courtauld. Be amazed by the circular entrance hall, explore the walk-in-wardrobe and marvel at the golden bathroom. There are also 19 acres (8 hectares) of grounds surrounding this former medieval palace, which Henry VIII used to visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 8 people who would like a private tour.• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.• If passenger wants to custmise their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.