Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike
One of the best ways to see the charming city of Montreal is by bicycle! Explore Montreal's unique neighborhoods, such as historic Old Montreal, bustling downtown, Chinatown, The Village and more! On a bicycle, you can get around quicker than you would on foot and see exactly what you'd like in Montreal at your own pace. Advanced booking guarantees availability and eliminates the stress and time of finding a rental.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full-day bike rental
- Rentals include hybrid comfort bike, helmet, lock, repair kit and a detailed map of Montreal's bike paths
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Montreal is made up of unique neighborhoods, all with different sights and atmospheres, and the ideal way to explore them is on a bike. As a very bike-friendly city, Montreal has miles of bicycle paths, and your bike rental includes a map of these great trails.
Old Montreal is one of the most popular neighborhoods to explore by bike and is relatively flat. Cycle along Old Montreal's cobblestone lanes and stop at historic sites. Great museums, shops, cafes and French bakeries line the streets, and with a bicycle, you have the freedom to stop wherever you'd like. From Old Montreal, you can ride along the scenic waterfront and visit the Port of Montreal.
Bordering Old Montreal is Chinatown. Montreal's Chinatown is large and bustling, full of amazing restaurants, shops, Chinese medicine stores and candy stands selling the popular, made-to-order "dragon's beard" candy.
You are free to discover all the other great neighborhoods, like downtown, The Village, Plateau Mont-Royal and Rue Crescent, at your own pace. Cycle wherever you please!
A hybrid bike option is available for casual, easy sightseeing.
Departure Point :27 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H9, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- child's trailers or trailer-bikes are available at an additional cost; arrangements can be made on the day of rental
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gloves available for participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.