Independent Trekking Guide in Pokhara
Greetings from The Himalayas.
After working as a trekking guide & trekking operator from some agencies, I realized that many adventurous trekkers are on the outlook for honest advice to plan their next big trek. As an independent guide, I will provide you assistant with your problems to tailor your every needs. I will assist you for trekking permits, transports, porters, hotels & other needs.
All destinations have basic lodges for good foods and accommodation. Most of the days, trek starts around 8:00 am and ends around 3:00 pm.Timings are based with starting & ending point Pokhara.
I charge USD 50.00 per day per group, for guiding including my foods, accommodation, taxes & your tea-house accommodations.
Have a nice travel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Food, accommodation and insurance for guide
- Tea-house Accommodation on trek for trekkers
What's excluded :
- All foods, transportations, trekking permits & porters are excluded.(Includes for extra charges).
Dear Trek Lovers,
If you are confused about which trek go, I will recommend you the best option after knowing your physical level, time length, economy and interest you have. I will issue trekking permits for you. (Necessary documents are mentioned in next section.) I will help you arranging transports, hotels, luggage & porters on your demand. For Langtang & Gosaikunda trek I will pick you up from Kathmandu. Other treks start from Pokhara. I will arrange lodging & fooding in the best tea houses on every trail. Lodging for all pax is included. Trekking days will be your choice, not always 5 as mentioned in duration.
Moreover, your safety stands 1st about which I get prepared upto the highest extent possible, before departure.
My study of field aspects includes flora (over 350 species), fauna and livestocks (almost every animals that can be seen on trail), birds (over 70 species seen on the trails), climate, vegetation, geographical diversity including zoo-geography and phyto-geography, formation of Himalayas, cultural diversities, local lifestyles, socio-economic impact on people and agriculture. I will offer explanations about these topics for you.
Departure Point :Prasiddhi Tours & Travels (P.) Ltd., Baidam, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up the clients from any hotels in Pokhara, Pokhara Airport or Bus Stations in Pokhara. For Annapurna Circuit, Langtang or Gosaikunda, I can pickup from any hotels in Kathmandu too. Vehicle charges are excluded. Please let me know where I can meet you. I live in Pokhara, but do not own an office.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.