Indian Cookery classes
We will be using Asian herbs and spices, so you'II be learning all about there taste, benefits and uses
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- If you love good food as much as we do, join us on one of our fun, interactive and delicious cookery classes where you can learn to make your very own speciality dish. From pakoras and samosas to a classic saag aloo or sensational lamb pasanda.
The classes will walk you through creating a spectacular starter and main course, finishing off your experience by sitting together to enjoy your beautifully prepared food with a glass of wine.
We look forward to seeing you there!
• Saag Aloo
Departure Point :Roundhay Road, Oakwood, Leeds, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.