Indian Cooking Master Class
From the Portuguese-influenced cuisine of Goa to the wonderful sweets of Bengal, Indian cuisine has multiple regional variations, but is generally characterized by perfect spice and flavor combinations.
You will learn to identify these spices, along with shopping and storing tips. You will understand about ghee, the clarified butter that is key to Indian cooking, and two kinds of masala spice blends.
Your Indian Cooking Classes in Melbourne menu will consist of taste of India and Indian Cooking master Class.
• Learn the fundamentals of Indian cooking ingredients, spices and flavours
• How to create the Indian recipes yourself and to your palette
• Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
• Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
per adult from
What's included :
- A hands-on Indian cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition Refreshment drinks throughout the class Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron The freshest quality food and ingredients provided A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This Indian cooking class experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
A complimentary refresher drink will be provided
Recipes will be provided by your Chef
Enjoy together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine.
• Otao Kitchen, 360 Victoria St, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria 3121 Australia
• Indian Cooking Class 1 (Jan,Mar,May,Jul,Sep, Nov) - - Aloo Samosa
- Butter Chicken
- Rogan josh
- Aloo Samosa
- Cucumber Salad
• Indian Cooking Class 2(Feb,Apr,Jun,Aug,Oct,Dec) - Beef Vindaloo
Red lentil dal
Departure Point :360 Victoria St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.