Indian Nose Hiking Adventure (custom and private tour)
One of the most visited and hiked mountain on shore Atitlan Lake. From that point it's possible to watch the sunrise and the volcanic chain of Guatemala. This mountain is also known as The Mayan Face.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only hotels in San Pedro L.L)
- Entry/Admission - Indian Nose
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hiking tours at Lake Atitlan don’t get much better than climbing the Indian Nose on the northwest shore of Lake Atitlan.
Also called Rupalaj K’istalin, this 2,863-meter mountain presents one of the most rewarding climbs of Lake Atitlan. In addition to the view of the lake and the volcanoes, you’ll witness superb views of the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna at 1.5 to 2-hour hike from the base of San Juan la Laguna to the top.
Because it's much better and easy to begin the hike in the village of Santa Clara la Laguna, pickup time at your hotel is 4am, just on time to see the sunrise. About 2,100 meters up is the perfect stop to appreciate the panoramic view and also to get some rest.
Departure Point :San Pedro la Laguna area (the tour guide goes to pick you up)
Departure Time :3:45 AM
Return Detail :San Pedro la Laguna
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.