Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel
Enjoy the most magnificent view of Lake Atitlan, whether it be sunrise or mid-day. Over 4000 feet above Lake Atitlan you will see the entire lake and have views of seven volcanoes. Easy hike from the trail head to summit, the drive through the highlands and cloud forest are worth the trip alone.
Add on a trip to the Sacred Hunters Cave as an extra bonus. Learn about the history of this cave and why it has become a sacred symbol for the hunters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip ground transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
View Lake Atitlan from above.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Indian Nose, San Juan la Laguna Guatemala
Climb from the trailhead to the peak. You will have time to spend at the peak to enjoy the view. Return on the same trail.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ferry, Panajachel, Guatemala
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.