Indian/Hindu Cultural Immersion Tour
We conduct our tours in partnership with the local indigenous communities, and help sustain their traditional cultures and lifestyles. As opposed to the usual sight-seeing tours, each tour focuses on only one specific ethnicity and provides a more in-depth introduction, as well as personal interactions with community members and their daily lives. Our amenities are also higher-quality and more extensive than offered by other tours, and our licensed tour guides, averaging 20+ years experience, more qualified.
per adult from
What's included :
- Intimate Small Group Tours – Limited to 10 guests
- Cultural Indigenous Community Immersion
- Complimentary Catalogue & Museum-Quality Curation
- Veteran Licensed Tour Guides
- Premium Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Community Donations On Your Behalf
- Complimentary Longyi - (Sarong worn by men and women) to wear on tour and take home as a memento.
- Lunch - Authentic local restaurant matching tour's ethnic focus, frequented primarily by local Myanmar community.
- Soda/Pop - Premium Branded Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juice
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sri Kaali Amman Hindu Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, purchases.
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
While Indians have lived in Myanmar for many centuries, most of the ancestors of the current community emigrated to Burma after the start of British rule in the mid-19th century where they have become a fixture of the traditional society.
This tour explores the origins of Indian migration to Myanmar and includes curated visits to Hindu temples, Indiatown’s vibrant culture and architecture, as well as select community buildings which embody past and present Indian influences on their dynamic community.
Tour includes a comprehensive introduction to the history, architecture, culture and religious beliefs of this and other temples. Also included is a walking tour through Yangon’s vibrant Indiatown, along with its famed street markets.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sri Kaali Amman Hindu Temple, Anawrahta rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
One of several Hindu Temples Included in the Tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at no extra charge from any hotel or other residence in Yangon, as well as from the airport and Botataung Port. For guests arriving to the Thilawa Port, the cost of transportation to and from Yangon is not included, but can be arranged for an additional charge of $25 per guest. Please let us know where you'll be staying or arriving.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
- Thilawa Port
- Botataung Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 10.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.