Indigenous Culture and Nature Tour
This tour gives you the opportunity to learn about the local indigenous heritage and culture all while being up close and personal with native Australian wildlife in their natural habitat
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Light snacks and beverages available at own cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve, 105 Lake View Rd, Tower Hill, Victoria 3283 Australia
Tower Hill is the ideal place for visitors to experience the Australian bush, enjoy magnificent scenery and landscapes while getting up close & personal with some of Australia’s most iconic native birds and animals including emus, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, black swans, wedge-tail eagles, magpie geese and seasonal reptiles.Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve sits within a dormant volcano, where you can learn about wildlife, environmental conservation and sustainability and the local indigenous history which provides a truly unique experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tower Hill Park Boundary, Entrance Rd, Tower Hill VIC 3283, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.