Indigenous Peoples Zincantán and San Juan Chamula
It is a cultural activity, where you will know the Maya Tsotsil worldview and a mixture of the Catholic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel insurance during transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Juan Bautista
- Entry/Admission - Zinacantan
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Food and drinks
- Bilingual guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of St. Juan Bautista, Plaza Central, San Juan Chamula 29320 Mexico
The church is sober, with a large wooden door that only opens completely on the feast of San Juan. Everything is guarded by the "mayoles" or policemen, who carry a "chuck" - a thick white wool pad and a leather bag made of hard wood like iron. Visitors are prohibited from taking photographs. Access to the interior of the church is regulated and a fee must be paid to enter.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domicilio Conocido S/N, Centro C.P. 29350 Zinacantan, Chiapas, Zinacantan 29350 Mexico
Tzotzil town "Place of Bats" where the sacred spaces are marked by the hills that surround the small valley and the complex formed by the San Lorenzo church, of colonial origin but remodeled at the beginning of the 20th century, and the Esquipulas and San Sebastián chapels.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Estimated collection time is 10 to 30 minutes.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.