Individual private tour of New York (local licensed guide)
Experience the unique view of New York City that only a local can give you.
When most travelers are stuck on fixed itineraries, experience the city like a real New Yorker. Take the subway or ferry and get a rough overview of Manhattan. Enjoy the atmosphere of the vibrant metropolis while you find original shops with clothing, music, jewelry, art and tasty food. You might even meet one or the other of New York's notoriety and experience the normal daily chaos of the city, which made it famous worldwide.
Tell your local German-speaking licensed tour guide what you expect from your stay and they will prepare a unique and unforgettable day for you.
Discover the real city: the city that not everyone knows but is in the immediate vicinity of the famous sights.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Individual private 1-8 hour walk
- The tour can start from your accommodation (for accommodation near Times Square)
- German-speaking licensed sightseeing guide of the city of New York
What's excluded :
- All tickets for attractions
- Public / private transportation during the tour and from and to the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Tips and tips (optional)
- Optional cost of food and drinks (guide included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Probably the most beautiful bridge in the United States with a unique and unforgettable view of Manhattan
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Enter historic ground. Experience the unique atmosphere at the 9/11 Memorial. Then fortify yourself with the best view of New Jersey at Brookfield Place and then visit the most expensive train station in the United States.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The High Line Park, Gansevoort St. To W. 30 St. bet. Washington St. and 11 Ave, New York City, NY 10011
Experience how an elevated rail route, which was about to be demolished in the 90s, breathed new life into an entire district.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Josephine Shaw Lowell Memorial Fountain, 41 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
At the agreed time, I will be waiting for you outside the main entrance to your hotel.I'm going to wear a black base cap that says "/ make".
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.