Individuelle Regenwald Tour
The Main Ridge Forest reserve is the oldest protected Rainforest in the western hemisphere.
Experience the wonderful world of this ancient creation.
The protected area approx. 40 km2 of the island is the home of 12 species of mammals, 21 species of snakes, 16 of lizards and more than 200 species of birds such as Blue Back Manakin, White tailed Sabrewing , Collared Trogon, Blue Crowned Mot Mot , Orange winged Parrot and many more. Tropical trees and plants, Hummingbirds, Butterflies and reptiles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve, Tobago
The Main Ridge Forest reserve is the oldest protected Rainforest in the western hemisphere. Experience the wonderful world
of an ancient creation.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Plymouth, Trinidad and Tobago
First capital of Tobago
Pass By: Les Coteaux, Les Coteaux, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
French settlement on Tobago
Pass By: Castara, Castara, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Picturesque fishing village
Pass By: Englishman's Bay, Tobago
Most stunning bay where tropical rainforest meets sea
Pass By: Parlatuvier, Parlatuvier, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Small authentic fishing village
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
- Scarborough Tobago
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.