Inle Cycling Tour in a Day (with Indein Village)
This tour is operated by a Travelife responsible tour operator. The program is suitable for bikers who wishes to do a scenic biking around Inle Lake in a day.
Route : Aungban - Indein
Start : Nyaung Shwe
End : Nyaung Shwe
Cycling Tour from Aung Ban to Indein
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aungban, Aungban, Shan State
you will be transferred to Aung Ban Town by car (1hr drive). From there, you are going to start the cycling tour on pave and rural roads to Inndein passing through small farmer villages and nice scenic landscape. You have to cycle about 40km between Aung Ban and Inndein. The road condition is mostly up & down hills through colorful seasonal plantations and panoramic views. On the way, you will take a short break and enjoy refreshment under the shady trees. Then, you will proceed to a village where the lunch will be arranged at a local house (or) local restaurant. After lunch, you will continue cycling to Inndein where you will observe an amazed archeological site with thousands of stupas next to bamboo forests.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Indein, Indein, Shan State
The Shwe Indein Pagoda is a group of Buddhist pagodas in the village of Indein. This mysterious place is at the end of the marvellous Indein creek.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, there may be restrictions or barriers to travel to Myanmar. When in doubt, please check with us first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.