Inle Lake Excursion Private Tour Full Day
Discover Inle Lake and its surroundings with your own private guide on this full-day tour. Take a boat cruise on the lake to visit floating villages and leg-rowing fishermen. Stop at the weaving village of Inpawkhon, and an important Shan temple: Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda; and browse the wares on sale at a local market. Lunch is provided, along with round-trip transfers by private vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
our trip starts at your hotel in Inle Lake; you will explore Inle Lake by boat on, around Inle Lake there are many small villages. Once here, you may see the unique leg-rowing fishermen, typical floating gardens, local methods of fishing, village lives and magnificent scenery. Visit Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda, the holiest sites in this area of Shan State; the weaving village of Inpawkhon and to one of the local markets in the Inle Lake region (available on market days only). After lunch we will Have chance to discover one of the most amazing historical sights on the shore of the lake which consisting of hundreds of small stupas overgrown by moss and greens. Return to your hotel by boat through lush vegetation scenery. Trip ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Inle Lake
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.