Inle Lake - Indein - Khaung Daing Full-Day Tour
We will explore the famous Indein which is a small village West of Inle Lake, Indein is one of the villages that host the Inle “5 day market”, the market that is held in a five day rotating cycle in five villages around the lake. The Pa-Oh people who live in the surrounding hills sell their crops here.
The village is best known for its many ancient pagodas in many shapes and sizes and in various states of preservation. While some have been restored, others are in their original crumbling state. We will explore the market which is beside indein selling interesting handicrafts. After that, proceed to Khaung Daing village and study the workshop of making tofu, sunflower seed, soy bean and chick pea powder. And then back to Nyaung Shwe and relax at the hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tip for guide, etc
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indein Village, Inthein, Taunggyi Myanmar
Visit the temples of Indein Village and Inle Lake
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel Inle Lake
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.