Inle Like A Local half day tour
The interesting half day tour discovering the Inle Lake like a local gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Khaung Daing village, Inle Lake and a busy morning market. Joining in this amazing tour, you will definitely join in many amazing activities, explore the local lifestyle as well as admire these magnificent sceneries.
What You'll Do
• Pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Khaung Daing village, Inle Lake and a busy morning market
• Learn more about the spiritual life of locals here
• Discover the Inle Lake in an absolutely different way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking local guide
- Private boat
- Intha trousers and hat
- Water and refreshing towel
What's excluded :
- Inle Lake Zone Fee
- Any private transportation
- End of trip gratitude for driver, boatmen, hotels, restaurants, and local guide
- You will be picked up at your hotel at 7.30.a.m to join in the interesting half day tour discovering the Inle Lake like a local.
First, you will be given a pair of Intha trousers and hat to get ready for your morning ‘like a local.’ Next, you will board your private motorboat provided convenient equipment ensuring your comfort.
You will begin your tour with a visit to the morning market, which takes place 5 days per week. Coming here, you can have an amazing chance to meet not only Pa-Oh, Inthar and Shan people in their traditional clothes but also see the daily lifestyle of people coming from all over the lake's shores gathering here to buy and sell their wares. You should not miss a chance to stop at all the stalls to listen to the introduction of the local produce and goods for sale.
Next, you can go across the lake, pass by floating villages to see unique stilted houses and floating gardens located from strips of water as well as watch the way the leg‐rowing fishermen balance their boats.
In allowing time condition, you will also have time for a quick snack break at Khaung Daing village, which is famous for its delicious handmade soy bean crackers, tofu and other stunning treats.
After that, you can head to the village of Inpawkhone to know more about the traditional techniques of weaving silk of Inthar people. The village of Inpawkhone is also famous for its weaving from the stems of lotus flowers, a process less consuming time resulting in high quality materials well-known throughout the country.
In the midday, you can stop for lunch at a local restaurant, where you can sample delicious, traditional Inthar dishes while admiring these spectacular sceneries of the lake and its surroundings.
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel at 12.p.m.
Time: 07:30 – 12:00
Departure Point :Hotels in Inle Lake
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Inle Lake
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.