Innovative Farming Experience including Lunch
The farm is in Asuka village, harmonized as if it were a part of the pastoral landscape since ancient days. Unlike its atmosphere, your experience will be a cutting-edge farming method called circulation agriculture. From seeding to planting and harvesting - you can experience all these processes in one day. The final process is to pack the harvested vegetable for your souvenir. The vegetables here are protected from possibly polluted rains and winds, as well as the use of agricultural chemicals are reduced as far as possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lecture from farm staffs
- Farming tools (rental)
- Insurance fee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Asuka-mura, Asuka-mura, Takaichi-gun, Nara Prefecture, Kinki
Though little is left of its original palaces and temples, Asuka is at the centre of Japan’s history as the home of the first emperor and the roots of Buddhism. Now, its natural assets draw visitors: rolling hills and terraced rice paddies that hark back to simpler times. Gazing across the rich green fields acts as an instant de-stressor.
Departure Point :2 Minamiurachō, Kashihara, Nara 634-0022, Japan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of participants: Three (maximum: 10)
- Please inform us if your group is bigger than the maximum number above (available for parking up to two big buses)
- People under the age six need to participate with their parents.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.