Innsbruck and Swarovski Crystal World Private Tour from Salzburg
This 8-hour private tour from Salzburg to Innsbruck is actually the only smart option in going on a one-day roundtrip from Salzburg to Innsbruck, once you are only able to safe the time you will need to see Innsbruck in only one day in taking a private tour.
Next to just driving there, you will explore the beautiful Tyrolian Alps on scenic route from Salzburg to Innsbruck. A private tour, with luxury minivan to from Salzburg to Innsbruck, is the best way to enjoy all the sights and scenery the route has to offer. Compared with coach tours, we can make more stops (of your choice) and travel to places where buses have no access.
On our private tour, we can stop anywhere you like. You will not miss any Kodak-moments and we can advise you on great places to have lunch, coffee or a good Austrian draught beer. Your private guide will point out all the must see places for you.
After a stop and go meeting at the town center this 8-hour private tour will conclude at your hotel in Salzburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellmau - SkiWelt, Weißachgraben 5, 6352 Ellmau, Austria
After your Salzburg hotel pickup, your journey will take you on country roads to Lofer and further on to Ellmau with one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the Alps, the famous "Kaisergebirge". You'll drive on an off the beaten track road to reach a great photo spot. Capture a great picture of that very unique mountain range.
Continue to the Swarovski Worlds in Wattens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
Multimedia artist André Heller designed that unique and magical place in 1995, in May 2015, Swarovski Crystal Worlds have been redesigned and quite a lot expanded outwards to include an open space of crystalline nature, which is known as “The Garden”. The Tour through the Crystal Worlds starts with the Giant. André Heller devised the story of the giant who had gone out to experience the world with all its treasures and wonders.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl), Duke Friedrich Street 15, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Explore the beautiful town center of Innsbruck after your brief Innsbruck minivan city tour. Start with visiting the Golden Roof museum in Innsbruck.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Return drive via Rosenheim to Salzburg. Tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Salzburg.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- This day trip may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.