Inside Downtown St Pete (Florida) Photography
Our workshop is unique to St Petersburg because you not only get to take amazing photos of our city, but you also learn to shoot and edit from a professional International photographer. We accept ALL levels of photography for an interesting experience for all. You're also welcome to bring your smartphone for photos. We have done city, beach, travel and mountain location workshops in US, India and Romania, so we have world experience in many cultures to create interesting and informative photography workshops for you. We are here to help you learn the art of storytelling through your camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
We will meet downtown St Pete at the Banyan Trees on Beach Drive, in the afternoon when the time is just perfect for photography. We will start in one of Saint Petersburg most beautiful waterfront Parks. From there we will explore the streets of downtown St Pete which offer the perfect setting for part of our Street photography shoot. We will also explore the areas where all the funky hip art and murals are located throughout downtown. We have local knowledge of the best areas of Downtown St Pete to photograph. Once we have done our shoot we will have an editing session, which will also include a professional critique session and lessons on how to improve your personal photography. Besides in-the-field instructions, this photo workshop also includes personal time for you, so instructors can review your images and discuss photography techniques. Our workshop includes the little known hidden gems of St Pete to offer you a unique experience, which is a real treat for those wanting to learn and raise their level of photography skills. Through your lens you will learn to create storytelling through photography.
Departure Point :330 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.