Inside View Of Yangon
One Day designated tour for Inside View of Yangon will fit perfectly by the proposition of the visited places with the attractive activities. Since it is appropriate and well-matched by the schedule, the golden land itself will make you unforgettable and give you treasure memories. Walking around colonial buildings which blend into the city life of Yangon, exploring to learn more about local culture, refreshing stop for walk in Kandawgyi Lake and interacting with the locals will make you sense for its particular location. Taking the train for 30 minutes and drinking local tea for 45 minutes at local tea shop are the best way to come within reach of the hospitality of the locals and hosts. Also, experiencing the different culture of ethnic at and trying the different traditional cuisines is the best spot of your one day in Yangon to be full of impression and anticipation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Government Tax and Service charges
- Lots of love and smile
- National Park fees
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Water and snow towel on tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Expense
- Things that are not mentioned in product inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
Good Morning from Yangon! Our guide and driver will wait for you at the lobby of the hotel to start the tour "Inside View of Yangon". Firstly, we will drive to the city center of Yangon and listen to its colorful history as told by our guide. It is the chance to capture many photos of the colonial buildings around Sule Pagoda, the heart of Yangon. Then, we will go to explore in Saint Mary's Cathedral Yangon where we can see the century old spectacular architecture in Yangon. Enjoy shopping in Bogyoke Aung San Market where we can see 2,000 sprawling shops by clothes, gem stones and jewelry, Myanmar traditional arts & crafts and souvenirs. We will have lunch at authentic local food restaurant (Optional). After lunch, take circular train for 30 minutes to Hlae-Tan Train Station. Then walk around the city and drink local tea to learn tea culture of Myanmar People at Local Tea Shop (Optional). Continue our visit to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda which is 72 meters long reclining Buddha image and one of the largest images in Myanmar. Then go to walk around Kandawgyi Park and take pictures of Karaweik Hall. Visit the most sacred Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar, Shawedagon Pagoda. Lastly, drive back to Chinatown and visit Kheng Hock Keong (Qingfu) Chinese Temple, which was originally built as wooden temple. Have dinner at Chinatown and transfer to the hotel for overnight. It will conclude a perfect day in Yangon and it is the time to write in our diary about "Inside View of Yangon".
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Yangon.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clothes that would cover your knees and shoulders are MUST.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.