Instahood Stories with Lunch Included
Local Hosts turns tourists into locals and locals into tourists.
We know that during a tour it's best to stop for refreshments and quick bites! Thus, we've included lunch to all our tours.
Join us for a different experience in small groups and off the beaten path views!
Some people call this neighbourhood the Montmartre of Bucharest (because of its beautiful 19th century architecture) but we believe in calling a spade a spade and a fig a fig. So we’ll tell you the real local story. We start from the busy Roman Square, and move on to quiet, hidden old streets to visit a turn of the century villa. Then we get into the new creative quarter, checking out reverse graffiti art and artsy courtyards where we'll sneak you in. On the way we make a stop for the unmissable classic Romanian sausages called ”mici”, which unite all generations and classes. We'll dive into the eclectic architectural styles that keep the old Mahallas organic structure alive ending the tour close to the Old Town.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 mici with french fries, mustard and bread, 1 local sweet delight.
- Entrance fee.
- Snacks - 1 street snack (covrig or cheese pie)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - one beer (1 x 500ml)
- Entry/Admission - Piata Matache
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piata Matache, Strada Cameliei, Bucharest Romania
A complete and inclusive meal experience with your local host
Visiting a late 19th century never restored villa - great for your Insta audience!
A hidden tavern known only to us lucky locals
Street art mixing different techniques with an attitude
Experiencing the little but memorable things that make Bucharest buzz
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piața Romană 1, București, Romania
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Strada Constantin Mille 3, București 030167, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.