Intellectual Athens in a 4hr Private Sightseeing
A private tour, appropriate for travellers with limited time to cover the mai attractions of Athens!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour driver, best-mannered with great knowledge of the Greek history and culture.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Licensed tour guide, only upon request and extra charge
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Your private tour will start with the Acropolis site, a complex of buildings that includes the Parthenon (main temple), Erectheion (the temple with the 6 female figurers, Caryatides), Temple of Athena Nike (Wingless Godess), Propylaia (the monumental Gate), Odeon of Herodus Atticus, Dionysus theater and finally the Mars Hill or Areios Pagos (the first ancient court and the place that St. Paul preached the Christianity for the fist time in Athens).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Our next stop will be the Temple Of the Olympian Zeus (the largest temple in Hellenic and Roman times)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Then we visit the Panathenian Stadium (the stadium of the first Olympic Games on 1896)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
We go on with a visit to the memorial of the Unknown soldier and the changing of the Guards (Euzones) in front of the Greek Parliament, opposite the Syntagma or Constitutional square.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
We will also drive through Plaka (the oldest neighborhood in Athens) the picturesque quarter of the city, where there are little shops with handmade crafts and gifts for you to buy and Monastiraki (Flea Market), where you can have a pleasant walk and shopping with your friends and family.
Stop At: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
After that let's see the Trilogy of Athens (the Academy, the First University of Athens and the National Greek Library)
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Finally we visit the Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of Athens)and don't forget to take some pictures and a memory in your mind and heart of the entire city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / drop off at Athens hotelsPick up / drop off at Athens suburbs hotels under extra chargePick up / drop off at Athens airportPick up / drop off at Piraeus or Rafina portsPick up / drop off at designated places
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.