Interlaken & Schilthorn Cable car from Lausanne
An unforgettable journey through the Alps at the top of Schilthorn! At 2970 m, enjoy the spectacular view, over 200 peaks and the famous Jungfrau, Monch and Eiger peaks listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Follow in the footsteps of James Bond with the interactive exhibition! Relive the mythical scenes of the movie "At His Majesty's Secret Service".
The Skyline Walk is a gateway that offers you thrills! It overlooks a vertical wall and offers a panoramic view under your feet! Continue your visit with the thrill walk and walk 200 cliffs on suspended footbridge an adventure full of sensation in the middle of a unique landscape waiting for you!
Take a break at the restaurant which turns on itself to offer you a spectacular 360 * view.
Then enjoy a free time in Interlaken before your return.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cable Car ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- James bond interactive exhibition
- Free time in interlaken
- Free time at trummelbach
- Entry/Admission - Le Port d'Ouchy
- Entry/Admission - Schilthorn
- Entry/Admission - 007 Walk of Fame - Schilthorn
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Port d'Ouchy, Bord du Lac, Lausanne Switzerland
Take the bus to interlaken
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Schilthorn, Hoeheweg 2, Murren 3800 Switzerland
Take the cable car up to the submit !
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 007 Walk of Fame - Schilthorn, Schilthorn Summit, Murren 3825 Switzerland
Go on the tracks of James Bond movie visiting the interactive exhibition.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Jungfraujoch, Bernese Oberland Interlaken, 3800 Switzerland
Enjoy the view on the famous Jungfrau
Pass By: The Eiger, The Northface of the Eiger, 3818 Switzerland
Discover the swiss Alps
Pass By: The Monch, Bernese Oberlands Switzerland
Enjoy this fantastic panorama
Departure Point :Place du Port, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.