Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip
BIGHORN SHEEP CANYON
Floating past spectacular geological formations and views of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range as you run exciting Class II-III rapids. This trip is suitable for first timers or experienced rafters with great views and lots of adventure. You will run the best 10 miles of whitewater in Bighorn Sheep Canyon and perfect for families, groups or individuals looking to experience whitewater rafting in Colorado for the first time or tenth time. Great views and adventure! 2 to 3 hours on the water. This is the only trip that can start out of either of our locations.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Helmet/Life Vest/Splash Jacket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include the wetsuit and wetsuit bootie rentals. You are not required to rent these items but they are here if you need them.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River Tours, Canon City, CO
You will meet at our office and check in with our friendly office staff, meet your guide, get outfitted with the proper rafting equipment, go through and in depth safety orientation and then hop on a van or bus for a 25-30 drive to the river put int
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
Once you arrive at the put in you will be given specific instructions by your guide and then you are off for an adventure of a life time! You will spend 2-2.5 hours on the water running great whitewater and viewing amazing Colorado scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Office, 49311 W U.S. 50 B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
After you finish your amazing trip we will shuttle you back to our office which is about a 10 minute drive. Once you arrive at our office you will be able to change into dry clothes and see your action photos from your river trip!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Arkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Office, 49311 W U.S. 50 B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended dress code is no cotton. Anything synthetic such as swimwear, workout gear, and sandals/sneakers with a heel. No flip flops for crocks!
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 175 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks will not be worn on the river as it is hazardous in a water environment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.