International Airport Luxury Transfers (Roundtrip)
With our Luxury transfers we see to it that our clients are comfortable and well relaxed. We want our clients to have the best experience ever, upon arrival we offer stops at wow view points, and also we offer a stop at the famous local bread spot, where you get to eat St Lucia's local bread made from our local wood fire oven, best way to start off your vacation.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Piton Beer
- Luxury Transportation roundtrip
- Cold towels
What's excluded :
- We offer Luxury transfers to all resorts on island. After you exit customs, your chauffeur will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding up a sign with the name you provide. You will be greeted and escorted to your luxury vehicle where the fun starts. Your luxury vehicle will be stocked with local iced cold Piton beers, bottle water, light snacks and cold towels to cool you down.
Departure Point :
We offer Luxury transfers to all resorts on island. We monitor all flight times and see to it that your chauffeur is on time for your arrival or departure.
PortsSt Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
Return Detail :Saint Lucia, St Lucia - We drop all travelers at the destination requested or any hotel/location on island.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.