Inti Raymi 2021 Ticket - Festival of the Sun on June 24
Don't miss the most amazing re-enactment of the Inti Raymi, the Sun Festival, the most important celebration of the Inca empire. With this ticket you will skip the purchase line on the day of the event which is 20 minutes away from the event location.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Inti Raymi Official Entrance Ticket
- Written program of all 3 ceremonies in English, Spanish and Quechua
- DVD of the Inti Raymi - Souvenir
- Tour Bus to event for those who choose this option
- Lunch box if tour bus option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pickup from hotel not included as all streets in Cusco Historic Center are closed
- Transport to event not included only if you do not choose the Tour Bus option
- Visit: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The Inti Raymi or Festival of the Sun on June 24, 2020 in Cusco Peru has 3 ceremonies. The last and main ceremony is not open to the Public and requires the purchase of advanced tickets. You have the option of sitting in the following sections: Orange (Preferred), Red (Standard) or Green (Economy) as well as option to purchase only the tickets or also the tourist bus to the main event.
Since all streets are closed in the Cusco historic center, we recommend you purchase the tour bus option otherwise you have walk about 35 minutes to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman where the main event takes place.
The Inti Raymi, the Festival of the Sun, is celebrated in Cusco every year on the 24th of June where thousands of people come together to witness the most beatiful re-enactment of the most important festival of the Inca empire to celebrate the winter solstice and the harvest season; the beginning of the Sun's New Year.
The Inti Raymi is now the second largest festival on the South American continent and for this reason you must book this tour well in advance. A week-long celebration begins prior to the new year festivities with concerts and street fairs.
The Inti Raymi has 3 ceremonies, 2 of them are open to the public but the main event is reserved to those who have a ticket reservation. And because all the streets in Cusco are closed on this date, you will need transportation from the Main Cusco square to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman where the Inti Raymi re-enactment takes place. This tour includes the transportation, lunch box, the entrance ticket, the program in both Quechua and English so you can follow along what is being said, a DVD souvenier, plus our tour leader and staff will acompany each bus to assist you during the transportation.
Departure Point :Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.