Intimate Half-Day Giverny from Paris with Pick up and Drop Hotel
Take an Intimate day trip to Giverny to see the garden depicted in so many of Claude Monet's masterpieces. Tour the artist’s former home, now a museum, and explore his beautiful gardens at your leisure—the water lily garden is particularly famous. Visit Monet's Grave & Sainte-Radegonde Church . Enjoy a drink/coffee break in a local coffee shop before going back to Paris. Pickup and drop-off from your central Paris hotel by Private Minibus is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house
- Visit Monet 's Grave and the Church of Sainte-Radegonde
- Entrance tickets with priority access
- Free drink in a local coffee shop
- Service of a licensed private driver-guide.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Entre Rues Etienne Marcel, des Petits Champs, Daniele Casanova, des Capucines et Quais des Tuileries, Francois Miterrand, du Louvre, de La Megisserie, 75001 Paris France
Escape the hustle and bustle of Paris for a day, and travel to the quaint town of Giverny. You’ll have the ultimate hassle-free day with hotel pickup, drop-off, and transfers in a private minibus included.
Pass By: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
You will enjoy a guided visit of the sumptuous gardens of Monet - a real living painting with the numerous oriental plants, the Clos Normand and the Water Garden famous for its Japanese Bridge and its nympheas
Pass By: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Then, immerse yourself in Monet's house to discover at your own pace the place of work and life of the famous painter, where he spent 43 years of his life.
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Viist Monet 's Grave as well as the Sainte-Radegonde Church built on top of the grave of a Merovingian queen. Take the opportunity to have a free drink in a local coffee shop before you return back to Paris.
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
After the trip, you will go back nostalgic of the beauty and the serenity of Giverny
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
After driving through the stunning Normand's Countryside, you will arrive in Paris at the end of the day
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Drop back at the hotel at 6.15PM ( approx;)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.