Intimate Paris Tour including Montmartre , Eiffel Tower & Cruise
The best way to discover Intimate Paris on a half day with a perfectly combined tour by air-conditioned minibus including pick up and drop hotel with a private guide. You will admire the whole City from the Eiffel Tower, enjoy a River Seine Cruise bringing you to light the most amazing treasures of the French Capital such as the Louvre, Orsay museum , the Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral...,and visit the Authentic Montmartre, Paris’ bohemian quarter where you have time to walk around and see its hilltop Basilique du Sacré Coeur.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Your guide will pick you up from your central located hotel inside Paris.You will travel in the comfort of a private air-conditioned private minivan,
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will be heading with your private guide to the historically bohemian quarter that sits on a hill , the home to famous nightlife venues like the Moulin Rouge: Montmartre still remaining an Authentic Village.
Pass By: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
You will discover the square in which many artists set up easels every morning for a full day of creating works outdoors.
Stop At: Le Clos Montmartre, Rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
Name of the vineyard in Montmartre.It is very easy to wander around the village for awhile and never know it's there
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Au Lapin Agile, 22 rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
Once the preferred spot for struggling local artists including Picasso, Utrillo and Modigliani.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Don’t miss the views of the city from Basilique du Sacré Coeur.
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Then, you will be taken to another area of the city with a wide view on the Iconic Tower
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Next Stop; the Eiffel Tower, where you'll skip the lines and head straight up to the second floor. You will enjoy the breathtaking View of the entire City!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
You will board and relax for one Hour River Seine cruise using audio guide to describe the architectural beauty of the City. The most breathtaking views of beautiful Parisian landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The largest monument & museum with its stunning Glass Pyramid entrance!
Pass By: Observatoire Panoramique de la Tour Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris France
Not very attractive monument but perfect opportunity to enjoy a stunning view of the city, thanks to its open-air roof
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Even far away; the monument remains impressive
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
You will board and relax for one Hour River Seine cruise using audio guide to describe the architectural beauty of the City. The most breathtaking views of beautiful Parisian landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre & Orsay Museum, La Conciergerie.. .You will admire some of the most magnificence Bridges.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of the oldest Palace of the Ile de la Cité , also last homeof Marie Antoinette!
Pass By: Institut du Monde Arabe, 1 rue des Fosses Saint Bernard, 75005 Paris France
A perfect place where people can meet and exchange ideas with others
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
One of the most majestic and beautiful bridge facing the Invalides
Pass By: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
it takes its name from the Palace of Arts, the name given at the time in the Louvre, a museum during the Revolution.
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
Best known for its enormous glass roof
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
The smaller version of the Statue of Liberty is overlooking the River Seine.
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
The cruise end at the bottom of the Iconic Tower.Time to get some more photos.
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Your tours will end with a return back to your residence or hotel in Paris.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Near public transportation
- Visit of the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access). One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Free time at Montmartre
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.