Intimate Waimea Canyon Half Day Eco Fun Tour from South Kauai
Load up your cameras, take a selfie and marvel at the beauty this island has to offer. This half day tour is a great way to capture Kauai’s beauty in a small group limited to 11 passengers. We will visit historical sites and the beautiful Wailea Canyon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kauai, Kauai, Hawaii
Kauai is literally a scene out of many Hollywood movies from Blue Hawaii to Jurassic Park. Famously referred to as the Garden Isle, Kauai doesn’t disappoint with its picturesque scenery, lush mountain backdrops, and culturally rich stories.
Pass By: Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Highway 50, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96766-1875
This tour will visit several sightseeing and historical sites that shaped the history of the Garden Isle. Kauai was the only island that formally surrendered to King Kamehameha I, whom is credited with unifying the Hawaiian Islands. Remnants of the islands history remain still today. The Russians built Fort Elizabeth as they dreamt of having a safe haven for refueling in the islands. Some historical sites such as Spouting Horn, which is said to be a Hawaiian folk story about a mo’o; gecko roaring under the opening. We can’t forget the several Hollywood backdrops such as Hanapepe lookout, used as inspiration for Disney Movie, Lilo and Stitch.
Pass By: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
Experience the spray of Spouting Horn Blowhole
Stop At: Hanapepe, Hanapepe, Kauai, Hawaii
Load up your cameras, take a selfie and marvel at the beauty this island has to offer. This half day tour is a great way to capture Kauai’s beauty and get back to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups available from all hotels in South Kauai including Lihue and Poipu.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 2 are no charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.