Intro to Mexican Craft Beer from San Diego
Cross the border to taste some of the tasty mexican craft beer has to offer, and why not some great meal to delight almost any palate. The Tasty Craft Beer the Baja has to offer, is part of the culture that persiste between two states separate from a Border.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Mexican Meal & Drink, 4 Flight Craft Beer, Transportation and Local Personalized Guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida Revolucion, Tijuana Mexico
Getting to know Avenida Revolución is knowing the hart of Tijuana, where everything began.
Pass By: Border Psycho Brewery, Calle Libertad 1751 Col. Azcona, Tijuana 22055 Mexico
One of the first breweries of Tijuana, this brewery has a concept where the beer it's only part of the essence of what Tijuana visitors like about.
Pass By: Tijuana Arch, Av Revolucion 728 Zona Centro, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
The Millenium Arch of Tijuana as a reminder of what the city has grow and build for the locals and travelers.
Departure Point :727 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Retorno Sentri, Rtno. Sentri, Cuauhtemoc, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Need Passport and ID, Comfortable Cloth and Shoes.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.