Intro to Sagrada Familia: Gaudi, History and Photo Walk
The stories, details, legends and secrets are what make Sagrada Familia the Wonder of the World that it is! In this one hour tour around Sagrada Familia you will learn about Gaudí's vision and how it's still being realized now, almost a 140 years later.
I am also a photographer and will show you the best places for great photos and help you take them.
If you don't have a ticket to go inside, or tickets are sold out, this is the perfect way to connect to Sagrada Familia with more than just a few photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography spots and help
- Photos, history, inside information
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets For Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
This tour does not include a ticket inside the church, it is a walk around every side of it, covering the legends, controversies, history, and gaudí's vision.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avinguda de Gaudí, 2, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça de la Sagrada Família, Plaça Sagrada Família, s/n, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.