Intro to Sushi Making
Learn the basic principals to make 'proper' Sushi rice for yourself, family, and lucky friends that you'd invite to your home for a great Japanese meal. Not only will you recieve instructions but where to buy your Japanese products locally. There are also ways to get your Japanese food products online as well.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Rice Cooker pot
What's excluded :
- Once you come to Kitchen I have you put on an apron, wash your hands, and class begins. From the start to finish you will learn the how, what, & where to make a great Sushi!
• Rice Cooker Cake Dessert - Start off with the Rice Cooker Cake. The batter is mixed, poured into the rice cooker pot, and gets "cooked". It's like a sponge cake but better.
Departure Point :222 Main St, Beech Grove, IN 46107, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please let the instructor know if you have specific food issues BEFORE class.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Katsumi's Teaching Kitchen is operated by one person with only occassional help as per needed. Contracted staff is reqired to wear masks and wash hands before class and as required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.