Introducing Vienna Walking Tour: The Capital of the Habsburgs
You now have the chance to learn more about Vienna´s history, architecture, culture, and especially about the people who have lived here and those who are still living here. Get to know Vienna in a unique and different way, not just what’s listed in typical brochures and guide books.
Expect a small group!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Certified Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Michaelerplatz, Vienna Austria
St. Michael’s church, Roman and medieval ruins
Pass By: Spanish Riding School, Michaelerplatz 1 Unter der Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Get detailed information’s of the white stallions
Pass By: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
From the 12th century the residence of the Hapsburg dynasty
Pass By: Heldenplatz, Volksgarten Hofburg Palace, Vienna 1010 Austria
Learn why it’s called hero square and get information’s of the Austrian government system
Pass By: Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien, Hofburg 1 Schweizerhof, Vienna 1010 Austria
Learn more of Europe’s history and unbelievable items like the “Holy Lance” Jesus was Pierced with or the crown of the “Holy Roman Empire”
Pass By: State Hall of the Austrian National Library, Josefsplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Discover Joseph’s square and the secrets of “Maria Theresia’s” reign.
Pass By: Albertinaplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Residence of “Albert and Maria Christina”, hosts today the largest drawing collections worldwide.
Pass By: Mahnmal gegen Krieg und Faschismus, Albertinaplatz Augustinerstrasse 8, Vienna 1010 Austria
Officially called "Monument Against War and Fascism". This monument is to make all remember the victims of all war including the Nazi rule of Austria.
Pass By: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
Here in Vienna they daily change the opera and the cheapest tickets are 3 Euros.
Pass By: Stephansplatz, Vienna 1010 Austria
Vienna’s center with St. Stephens cathedral
Departure Point :Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1010 Vienna, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for younger children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.